1. How to install "Console"?
2.How to install "Agent"?
3.Will employees detect that they are monitored?
4.Are employees able to uninstall the "Agent" client?
5.What else requirements should our company's network to meet?
6.Can anti-virus software detect Any Employee Monitor? What can I do if they report it?
7.Can I block some certain websites, IM tools?
8.How to monitor multi-screen?
9. How to configure screenshot settings?
10. How to configure screenshot settings?
11. How to configure screenshot settings?
12.How to delete monitoring logs?
13. Is it possible to receive alarms when a USB is plugged in employee's PC or employee is about to copy files out from PC?
14. Can I set password for the console client?
15. How to stop monitoring a user?
16. How to uninstall Console?
Download the package from our site and extract it, double click the "Console.exe" and install it in admin PC following the wizard.
Copy the "Agent.exe" to employee's PC, double click to install it.
No, Any Employee Monitoring runs in stealth mode in employee's PC.
No, it doesn't show up as an icon, does not appear in the Windows system tray, does not appear in Windows Programs, and does not show up in the Windows task list, so that your employees can't even find the program.
Any Employee Monitoring is available to the LAN that is connected by any forms of networking or Internet.
6. Can anti-virus software detect Any Employee Monitor? What can I do if they report it?
It is always a possibility that certain anti-virus software might be able to detect our software or the existence of it outside of our control. If the anti-virus software reports it, please add Any Employee Monitoring into your anti-virus software exceptional list.
7. Can I block some certain websites, IM tools?
Yes, you can click "Restriction"->"Software limit" to add applications you want to clock in the block box, or you can click "URL Filtering" to put sites in block box.
13.Is it possible to receive alarms when a USB is plugged in employee's PC or employee is about to copy files out from PC?
Yes. You can click "Customize"-> "Alert setting" to configure relevant settings, and then you can be alert when such issues happen.